Good digital marketing makes the company look smart, Great digital marketing makes the customer feel smart
Doesn’t this almost sound too good to be true? Well, it can be true only if there wasn’t much-cut throating going out there to be the best. But we all know the truth; to be the conqueror, we as professionals have to do the avatar of ‘Pajama Purists’ and offer them the best because ‘hey! We know if it’s not us, it’s someone else’.
But when does digital marketing become good?
Before we can hand over the trophy of what good digital marketing is, let us understand the meaning of digital marketing. Digital marketing is all about creating a niche internet presence for a company to improve visibility and reach a broader ratio of audience.
Digital marketing can be regarded as good, only if the channels created by the marketing increases footfall, and opens new ideas for a company that ensures a dominant online presence.
How to increase effective digital marketing:
With such cut-throat competition where 70% of the companies have a digital strategy in place, it becomes obvious, that to ensure effective digital marketing, a company has to be different with conspicuous digital strategies in place. Many digital marketing agencies to ensure an effective digital presence uses certain hacks resulting in increased traffic and visibility.
- Many companies restrain from putting a subject in the email, prompting the user to click on it just for curiosity sake
- Companies also opt for repeat marketing by sending reminder emails to create familiarity as 60% of the people are willing to click on an advertisement based on familiarity.
- One of the major steps to ensure effective digital marketing is SEO (Search engine optimization) & SEF (Search engine friend). Companies invest heavily in SEO trying to make their companies appear on the top three searches.
- One major hack is creating exceptional content which pulls clients towards browsing more. Content is often accompanied by graphics and infographics giving it an interesting feel.
- One major hack is the use of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram where the focus is on followers and shares creating maximum impact.
Digital marketing has made itself very flexible where it not only appeals to internet savvy people but also others as with digital marketing follows a very strong word of mouth.
What has changed?
We on average spend at least 120- 150 minutes an average a day on the internet. At such, carving out a digital presence becomes integral and important. Digital marketing is also quick, flexible and reaches out to a fairly larger number of audiences as compared to normal marketing.
With technology making progress by leaps and bounds, if companies don’t want to opt for digital marketing their profit margin ratio will crash as people will rely on digital marketing more for credibility and better services.
Forms of Digital marketing:
Digital marketing is a vast domain with many interesting components a part of it. This, on the whole, has a massive potential to surpass all other forms of marketing. The various facets of digital marketing include instruments like Search engine optimization (SEO), Digital marketing, Social media marketing, content marketing, pay per click advertising among many others. These tools are used to nurture the companies online giving them a firm foundation of a solid entity.
A live example:
A golden example of the success of digital marketing is Zappos, online shoe commerce that has a stellar digital strategy in place pushing it towards fame. The reason,
They have a 365- money-back guarantee, and free shipping both sides, should their clients want to exchange or change any product. This they also advertise online.
As a result, the company shot to fame with its appealing digital strategies
This is just one example of how digital marketing helps. The world is a very lucrative place today with thousands of ways to rise to fame because we have the technology and brilliant marketing strategies with us.
Point is are we looking in the right direction?